Thursday, August 14, 2008

Will We See Michael Phelps' Speedo?

Michael Phelp speedo
I really really really hope so! I think I will phone Oprah personally and put in a special request. That is because next week we will see Michaeal Phelps on Oprah Winfrey!
Only Michael Phelps, the most winningest Olympian of all time, that’s who!

Michael Phelps who is generally almost naked, along with 150 other U.S. Olympic team members, will be on the season premiere of "The Oprah Winfrey Show." The 23rd season premiere of Winfrey's talk show will air September 8th. I hope he just wears a small Speedo .… a little one.Winfrey plans to tape the show at Chicago's Millennium Park.


Harpo Productions says Winfrey intends the show as a "welcome home celebration" and a chance to showcase Speedos and other small bathing suits, errrr I mean, Chicago as the city bids for the 2016 Summer Olympics. You know what I'm waiting for? I just want to see Michaeal phelps model speedos .... oooooh, teeny tiny Michael Phelps bathing suits, yum!


Other athletes expected to attend with the lovely and hot Michael Phelps include the beach volleyball gold medal team of Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh, gold medal basketball players Carmelo Anthony, Lisa Leslie and Dwyane Wade, and silver medal swimmer Dara Torres. Hmmmmm, I notice bad ol’ Amanda Beard isn’t invited.


I hope Oprah (I love her) and Michael Phelps and all the other Olympians trash talk Beard for the whole show. Even better maybe Michael Phelps will announce he’s gay! I don’t suppose that will happen but Michael Phelps might wear a nearly naked small Speedo.


Check back for pics of hopefully Michael Phelps' speedo on the Oprah show.

No comments: