Thursday, December 4, 2008

Michael Phelps Swimming


Well, Michael Phelps is almost swimming in this picture. Another .5 of a second and he'll be in the water, I bet you anything. I thought it was just an awesome shot, I wanted to post is even if I didn't have anything in particular that I wanted to write about Michael Phelps today. Which is odd, because who can't find something interesting to say about the greatest swimmer of all time, not to mention the best speedo swim suit model of all time? I have to say, Speedo must be so happy about Michael Phelps coming along and breaking all those records. Even if we are fast approaching the end of another year, and I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND PICTURES OF MICHAEL PHELPS NAKED, well, my collection of awesome Michael Phelps swim suit model pictures is still awesome in itself. I've had fun finding and posting all these pics, and keeping everyone up to date on Michael's social events. Hope the next year brings as much success to Michael as last year, and I'll be there to record it on my little Michael Phelps nude blog.

No comments: